NEXT CPD WORKSHOP: An Integrative Approach to Thyroid Health with Rowena Paxton, Nutritionist. 25 May 9.30am-1pm
A CPD event for homeopaths or interested practitioners of other therapies. Would also suit those who are keen to investigate how they can help their own thyroid health through nutrition.
Rowena will be discussing effective tests, relevant aetiology, nutrition and lifestyle and their effects on Thyroid function. This information will be especially helpful to homeopaths looking to support their patients with an integrated approach.
With Rowena Paxton Dip, mBANT, CNHC, recipe developer for the Food Doctor, author, tutor and nutritionist.
Salisbury, 25 May, 9.30am to 1pm. Cost – £30.
To book your place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reignite your passion for homeopathy and health with our range of CPD courses and sessions.
- Range of topics and lecturers from a range of disciplines
- Contemporary and classical: cutting edge and critical
- Relaxed, accessible and affordable
- Opportunity to network and meet up with old friends
- Supportive environment no matter what your level of experience
- CPD certificates available
- Refreshments provided
- Central Salisbury with good transport links
Please email email@example.com to book your place, to register interest or for more information about events.
Note: Our bookings system is temporarily suspended whilst we reconfigure our website so we are back to emails for information for a little while. Please bear with us – our new website will be fabulous!
Enquiries : 01993 869244